- 37 cm high
- Dates from the end of the Utong style and is contemporary with the Ayuthaya style.
- The distinctive pinched base with the overhanging knees. band between the forehead and hair, relatively short hands and feet, pierced ears, and tall flat-backed flame atop his head are all typical of this type.
- Bhumisparsha mudra
- 16/17th century
- Some original gilding remains, as seen in the photos. From an old UK collection. No damage or repair.
- This is perhaps the finest late Utong Buddha I have ever offered - especially in such exceptional condition and in such a good size.
- Originating from Thailand
- Nr: 765
7416 ZB Deventer